Sunday, August 30, 2009

Week 9: Youtube and Podcasts

I added a podcast series about teaching math with the smartboard to my Google Reader. The teachers who do the show have great tricks and tips.

On Youtube I found a fun fraction rap for keeping the rules for adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing straight. I'm going to try to post it here now.

Ugh, that took a really long time because I didn't see the box to the right that said embed code. It looked like a link that would take me to teacher tube. I just didn't get it. I went to youtube help, which was slightly helpful, and blogger help, also slightly helpful. Then I went to another blog that had a youtube video in it and searched youtube for that video, saw the little box. Ahhhhh. Serves me right for waiting until the last day!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the great ideas about the podcast and fraction rap!
    -Emily

    ReplyDelete